Sunday, August 28, 2011

Who He Is...Encouragement for the Day!

" The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is His faithfulness, His mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, ' The Lord is my inheritance, therefore, I will hope in Him!' The Lord is good to those who depend on Him, to those who search for Him...

...I called your name, Lord, from deep within the pit. You heard me when I cried, ' Listen to my pleading! Hear my cry for help!' Yes, you came when I called; you told me, 'Do not fear.' Lord, you are my lawyer! Plead my case! For you have redeemed my life."

~ Lamentations 3:22-25 & 55-58

He is absolutely faithful and loves us with a love we have no way of comprehending this side of heaven but, he is true to it no matter what! He will never leave us nor forsake us and he delights in showing us his power and glory and strength on our behalf! Lift your hands and let him dig you out this morning...come into the light -feel his glow on your face and know -without question that you are SOUGHT AFTER!

No comments: