Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Faithful Response of Our God...

Malachi 3:10-12 says:

" Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my temple. If you do, says the Lord of Heaven's Armies, I will open the windows of heaven to you. I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough to take it all in! Try it! Put me to the test!" 

This truly is an if you will, then I WILL kind of moment and one in which the Lord says "prove me"...its almost as if he's saying "I dare you! Go ahead see that I am true to MY WORD and my character" He does what he says he will do! Try it!

Give out of your abundance or out of your need...just give expecting God to show up...this is not a prosperity thing...this is a life thing...

money, time, talent...heart, mind, soul...thoughts and actions...


He says if you are faithful to my house and to do what my words says to do then my hand of favor, provision and sustaining grace and power will be upon you.

Test Him...step out there and do what he says...He will show up and pour out in your life in ways you can't even imagine!

No comments: